Thursday, March 01, 2007

whoooooooooooo
finlaly blog again yeah?
m getting reallie lazy blogging already.
will die.
now using lappy.sis using com.gosh.
my the other com spoil again
wtf.
now can onli survive on 2.
arghhhh


oookay.
today was fine bahh.
had a something something on wif my frens.
gosh lahh.
i was reallie scared.
i tot she angry wif me.but in the end we were okay lerhh.
yeahh.learnt a lesson.(:


me and zy is like.
getting more retarded and retarded .
we are like.acting nerd sometimes lahh.
oull our socks DAMN DAMN high.
den we talk to ourself.
or either is.she ask me question.den she answer herself.vice versa.
damn retarded luhhh.den zhen jie bui ta han us.
keep giving us the.damn la look.LMAO


after tt was co?
pei ziyun go her d&t thingy.onli after wen she promised to lend me her phone.LMAO.
listen songs.
took zilian pics on her phone.damn comical seh
ade sighed and said tt.haiiyo.everyday so hyper for wad....

after tt wen to co.
damn damn boring.omg
blow until my lips soar and head spinning liiaoooo.goshhhh.
den i saw everybody packing.i was so enthu la.can finally go home.
den esmond come say.no.wind group stay until 6.30
GOSHHHH.but lao shi kind enuf lahhh.say nvm.i go den sign until 5.30 onli.
weeeeees~can go home.but going home is a torture okay.
have to do the freaking maths and english.
my poor soul will die from overwork.
awwwwww )):

bye world.i m going to cycleeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home